Soliant is working with a great school district near the Norwalk, CA area to find a Speech Language Pathology Assistant for the upcoming school year. The district is looking for a full time SLPA for the full school year.
Details about the position:
- Full time and Part time positions available
- Full School Year
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology Required (Associate or Bachelor)
- Active CA state licensure required
Interested in this position or others like it? Apply above or directly by sending your resume to Haley Varnum at [email protected] . You can also contact me with any questions or concerns at 678-710-7663 (call and/or text).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement