Are you looking to grow your career?
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a school district near Conroe, Texas. This position has the flexibility to be full-time or part-time (25-30 hours). Apply or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. The lead Speech Language Pathologist will be interviewing this week.
- Assist Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) with direct therapy for students. No evaluations needed.
- Caseload: K-5th students
- Indirect and direct work included
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, regular school hours
- SLPA Licensure in Texas
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- CEU Reimbursements
- W2 full school year, contract work
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement