Soliant Health is seeking a school-based Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) near Hawthorne, California. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. Apply today to get started!
- Full-time position
- K-8 Caseload
- 3 locations
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about the job responsibilities will be available with the school director.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
- ASHA SLP Certification
Apply here or email Katelyn Bruno your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement