Are you hoping to make a difference in a student's life? Soliant is searching for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to work with a supportive school district near Clayton, NC for now and NEXT school year (2022-2023). Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact? Apply today and a new beginning starts here!
Job Details Include:
· Assist with Assessments and Evaluations
· Caseload will be discussed on the interview
· Bachelor's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
· Active License in NC
· Schools Experience Strongly Preferred
· Guaranteed Hours!
· Weekly and Competitive Pay
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly, or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Jake Walker ([email protected]). Feel free to also contact Jake Walker directly at 678-538-6761.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement