Currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Texas. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Texas
- Schools experience required
- Virtual candidates need tele-therapy and schools experience
- Full Time
- School-year 2022-2023
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement