Soliant is working with a great school near Rocklin, CA with an opening for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) position. Specific details about the position would be given when speaking with the Special Education Director. The school is interviewing for this position as soon as possible to provide services to the students in need, so please apply below!
Job Details Include:
- Assist with Assessments and Evaluations
- Bachelor's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active License in California
- Schools Experience Strongly Preferred
- Guaranteed Hours!
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Offered
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathology Assistant, SLPA
To be immediately considered for this great position, please send your resume to [email protected] Once received, I will contact you for a phone interview. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement