Are you ready to make a difference in a student's life?
Soliant is searching for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to work with an excellent school district near Del Mar, CA. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact? Apply today and your new beginning starts here.
Job Details Include:
- Assist with Assessments and Evaluations
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Bachelor's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active License in CA
- Schools Experience Highly Preferred
- Guaranteed Hours!
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathology Assistant, SLPA
To be immediately considered for this great position, please send your resume to [email protected] Interviews are being scheduled now, therefore please apply today for immediate consideration!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement