Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type Contract
We are seeking a qualified Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year. The ideal candidate will hold licensure in the state of Arizona.
As a contract employee you will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, guaranteed weekly hours, professional support from the school and our multidisciplinary Advisory board.
- Location: Tonopah, Arizona
- Full-Time – 40 hours/week
- July 26, 2023 - May 24, 2024
- Caseload: TBD (depends on enrollment)
- Will need to be comfortable traveling to various schools.
- Weekly Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision and Short- Term Disability Insurance
- Professional support from our multidisciplinary Advisory Board
- Bachelor's Level degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Arizona state SLPA License
- Previous experience in a school setting preferred, but not required
The school is ready to interview and hire exceptional candidates TODAY! Apply and send your up-to-date resume to Taylor Simmons.
Email: Taylor Simmons
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement