SLPA position opening for the 2022-2023 school year.
Soliant Health is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a school district near North Tustin, California. We are looking to hire compassionate therapists dedicated to their clients success and wellbeing. We will be setting up interviews for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Caseload: Middle, high school students
- Assist SLP in assessments, evaluations, implement interventions, etc.
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6.5/hrs. per day
- Zoom interview
- SLPA License
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Competitive weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement