Soliant is partnering with a great school district near Fort Garland, CO to find a Speech Language Pathologist or Speech Language Pathologist Assistant. This is a perfect opportunity to work with kids in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Currently interviewing, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
- Full time, district may be able to arrange part time
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- License and Certifications in Colorado
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- $25-42/hour (SLP)
- $17-28/hour (SLPA)
Please reach out directly to Caroline today for more information!
Phone: (678) 710-7704
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement