Soliant is working with a great school district in Denver that is looking for Speech Therapists. The school is eager to find dedicated SLPs/SLPAs to provide services for students in need for the upcoming school year!
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- SLP or SLPA License in Colorado
- M.S. or B.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
Listed below are hourly compensation ranges for the positions, these are not finalized but a range offered depending on experience!
- SLP = $30-50/hour
- SLPA = $20-30/hour
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during the interview. Please apply below or reach out directly to Allie asap for more information!
*Please do not apply without a license*
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement