A great school in the Pittsfield, area is now looking to hire a speech language pathologist (SLP) or SLPA for a current full-time opening for the 22-23 School Year. Previous school experience what is desired, but not but not required for this school-based job. The director of this school is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so apply for immediate consideration.
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of invention to meet individual students needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Usage of IEP’s or AAC devices for various age groups
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
- A degree in Speech Language Pathology/Communicative Sciences and Disorders
- Must be licensed in MA
- Previous working experience with children
- Must have PEL
- Quick interview and hiring process
- Guaranteed hours
- License reimbursement
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
Apply now! Contact Jayden LaFrance for more information:
Phone Number: 678-392-4375
Email: [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement