Soliant is working with a great school district near Newark in California. This is a full- time or part- time contract position starting ASAP-EOSY or the beginning of the 2022-2023 SY. This opportunity does require a master degree in Speech Pathology (with the exception of SLPA needing a Bachelors or equivalent.) Interviews are happening this week, apply today to be considered immediately!
Don't hesitate to apply based on location, we are partnered with school districts nation wide!
- Full or Part time hours
- SLP-CCC/CFY or SLPA
- CA licensure
- Weekly competitive compensation (w-2)
- Benefits - health, dental, vision offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Send a resume to [email protected] for immediate assistance in your search!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement