A school district around the Mokena IL area is looking to employ a full time Social Worker. This position is for the upcoming school year, and does require a School Social Work license, or the ability to obtain one quickly. Job Responsibilities as follows:
1. Function as a member of the Multi-Tiered System of Support Team and School Crisis
2. Provide a social developmental study and adaptive behavior assessment for children
referred for case studies.
3. Confer with members of the team, Grade Level Teams, or Special Education
Team as needed relative to case disposition and follow-up.
4. Participate in re-evaluation of children placed in special education programs.
5. Recommend appropriate intervention procedures for children exhibiting behavioral or
emotional problems in the school setting.
6. Upon request, consult with school personnel and parents regarding the management
of children with learning and social behavior problems.
7. Provide individual and/or group therapy for children.
8. Upon request, provide liaison services between the school, the home, and other family
9. Confer with parents relative to the social history and family analysis findings and
10. Investigate and report to appropriate agencies on suspect child abuse cases.
If you are interested in setting up an interview, please call Nathan at (770) 557-3219 and send a copy of your resume to [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement