Soliant is currently looking for School Social Workers near Tempe, Arizona. This opening is for a full-time position in a very supportive district. Interviews are going on NOW!
- Master’s Degree
- Three years experience in school social work preferred
- Possess broad knowledge regarding child development, learning and family systems
- CSW preferred
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Identifies school and community resources to support the educational programs.
- Serves as liaison with community agencies and assists in fostering communication between schools. Parents/guardians and community leaders.
- Identifies scientifically supported educational, behavioral and mental health services to address school needs.
- Provides specialized services such as crisis intervention and consultation.
- Observes and collaborates with teachers, providing one to one feedback to the teacher on individual behavior plans.
- Assists building administrators in developing best practice
- Competitive pay
- Weekly paycheck
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Extensive medical coverage
- Licensing reimbursement
For more information, please contact.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement