Soliant is working with a great school district in the Swarthmore, PA area that has a need for a School Social Worker for this school year. The district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now.
About the Position:
- Full-time hours (Monday-Friday)
- Middle school caseload
- Providing support to students, working with family support systems, case management, overseeing IEPs when needed, administering Social-Emotional curriculum, performing 1:1 and group counseling, etc.
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- Pennsylvania Social Work Licensure (LSW, LMSW, or LCSW)
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- 2 years of experience working in schools is preferred but not required
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- W2 Contracted position
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
For more information, apply below or contact Haley Varnum at 678-710-7663or [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement