Soliant is looking to place a licensed School Social Worker in a great school district near Aurora for the upcoming school year!
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill ASAP!
- PEL/school credential
- Mostly working with students with IEP’s or on 504 plans, possibly some mental health support for non-sped students
- Building-level crisis teams
- Individual student problem solving teams
- Must have credentials in Illinois as a School Social Worker or ability to obtain a license.
- Must be able to perform all general School Social Worker roles and duties
- Must have Master's degree in School Social Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement