Soliant Health looking for Certified Surgical Tech in Memphis TN ASAP
Memphis, TN 14 days agoApply Now
Soliant is looking for a Certified Surgical Tech for a contract job in Memphis, TN. Memphis has STAX Museum of American Soul Music, Beale Street, and the Memphis Botanical Garden.
Pay is competitive and Soliant also offers an array of benefits. Come work in wonderful Memphis, TN for this 13-week assignment. Check out the job details below about our position and apply today.
- 2+ years of Registered Nursing experience
- Registered Nursing License
- Strong in Ortho, Neuro, and Vascular experience
- BLS, ACLS certifications from AHA (American Heart Association)
- COVID Vaccination
- • Prepares surgical operating suite with drapes, solutions, instruments, equipment and supplies. Ensures good working order of equipment and instruments.
• Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
• Passes instruments to physician during surgery. Continually accounts for number and location of instruments and supplies during surgery.
• Receives and processes specimens for delivery to the laboratory.
• First scrub adult & pediatric complex vascular and cardiovascular procedures including transplants.
• Travels outside the OR suite to assist with placing adult & pediatric patients on ECMO or other mechanical assist device.
- 36 to 40 hours per week
- 13-week contract
- Days & Nights
For immediate consideration, email your resume, 3-4 references to [email protected], and I will send you a skills checklist to be completed within 24 hours.
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement