Soliant Health looking for Certified Surgical Tech in Pensacola FL ASAP
Pensacola, FL 15 days agoApply Now
Soliant is looking for a Certified Surgical Tech for a contract job in Pensacola, FL. While doing your assignment visit Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Johnson Beach, and Big Lagoon State Park.
Pay is competitive and Soliant also offers an array of benefits. Come work in wonderful Pensacola, FL for this 13-week assignment. Check out the job details below about our position and apply today.
- 2+ years of Registered Nursing experience
- Registered Nursing License
- Strong in Ortho and Neuro experience
- BLS, ACLS certifications from AHA (American Heart Association)
- COVID Vaccination
- • Prepares surgical operating suite with drapes, solutions, instruments, equipment and supplies. Ensures good working order of equipment and instruments.
• Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
• Passes instruments to physician during surgery. Continually accounts for number and location of instruments and supplies during surgery.
• Receives and processes specimens for delivery to the laboratory.
• First scrub adult & pediatric complex vascular and cardiovascular procedures including transplants.
• Travels outside the OR suite to assist with placing adult & pediatric patients on ECMO or other mechanical assist device.
- 36 to 40 hours per week
- 13-week contract
- Days & Nights
For immediate consideration, email your resume, 3-4 references to [email protected], and I will send you a skills checklist to be completed within 24 hours.
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement