Memphis, Tennessee | Operating Room RN
Soliant Health Travel Contract
- 13 week travel contract
- Must have at least 2 years of OR experience with travel or 3 years of OR experience with no travel
- Will take call
- Must have perm address 100 miles away from facility
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience
- Must have BLS certification
- Must have State/Compact RN License
- Level I Pediatric Childrens Hospital
- 255 staffed beds
Recognized among the nation’s “Best Children’s Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report for 12 consecutive years, our facility is always on the side of children, advocating on their behalf so we can provide them with the care they need. We are a Magnet-designated facility, the ultimate credential for high-quality patient care.
From the ordinary bumps and sniffles of childhood to its most life-altering extremes, our hospital is prepared for whatever a child’s life might throw at us. We are never surprised by what kids bring with them when they come through our doors.
It’s been that way since we opened in 1952. We’ve mattered to children every day since.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Interview assistance and support!
If this sounds like a position you would like to be submitted for, please contact Bethany Morris directly via her cell at (678)497-4824. For immediate and serious consideration, please email a copy of your updated resume to [email protected]. All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement