Soliant is searching for Paraprofessionals near Notre Dame, IN.
- Multiple positions available
- ASAP start for full school year
- Caseload: middle and high school
- Preferred candidates should have one or more of the following: a two-year college degree, one year of experience in a school working with children, completed 48 credit hours of college level classes, CDA credentials, LEA training, and Para-Pro Assessment with a passing score
- Responsibilities: assisting teachers in classroom with students
- Weekly compensation
- Benefits: vision, dental, health, and life insurance offered
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
Salary for this position is negotiable and will be experienced-based. We also have a lovely benefits package!
Please apply by submitting your application or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency offers an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be used to help those traveling for a position this school year.
If you are interested, please contact Alantra Hopper directly.
Account Executive: Alantra Hopper
Direct line: 678-713-2666
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement