Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Soliant is searching for Speech Language Pathologists for a school district located near San Francisco, CA.
- Monday – Friday
- 2023 – 2024 School Year
- Caseload: K-12th; based on experience
- Responsibilities: Assess and treat student with speech language and articulation disorders; complete required paperwork and attend conferences.
- Must have SLP credentials in California or currently be enrolled in a Clinical Fellowship.
- The ideal candidate is organized and has strong time management skills.
- Must be able to think strategically when delivering services to students.
- Must be knowledgeable of a broad range of assessment strategies and analysis skills.
- Weekly compensation
- Benefits: vision, dental, health, and life insurance offered
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
Salary for this position is negotiable and will be experienced-based. We also have a lovely benefits package!
Please apply by submitting your application or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency offers an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be used to help those traveling for a position this school year.
If you are interested, please contact Alantra Hopper directly.
Account Executive: Alantra Hopper
Direct line: 678-920-5909
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement