Concord, Massachusetts is a beautiful and historic city located just outside of Boston. The city is home to many popular tourist attractions, including the Freedom Trail, the USS Constitution Museum, and the Boston Tea Party Museum. Concord is also home to a variety of popular shopping malls, including the Newbury Street Shopping District and the Boston Common Shopping Mall. Concord is a popular destination for both domestic and international tourists. The city is home to a variety of unique and positive features, including a strong sense of community, excellent public schools, and a thriving economy.
- ASAP START
- 10 ORs
- 2+ years OR experience
- Day Shift: 4x8s, 4x10s hours (32-40 hours)
- Occasional Call - Grouped Fri,Sat,Sun Assigned by rotation. Call starts Friday at 7pm to Monday 7am.
- Cases include: Ortho, Total Joints, GU, GYN, Plastics, ENT, PEDS (6 months+)
- NBSA Certification Required
- Patient First Culture. Manager wants someone who is a team player to fit into their culture.
Are you a qualified candidate needing more information regarding this Certified Surgical Tech position, or other positions? If so, please apply and send current resume to [email protected] or call 678.367.0749
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement