Sonographer Needed for 13 Week Contract to Work 4x10 Day Shifts
Wilmington, NC 24 days agoApply Now
Are you a skilled Ultrasound Tech in search of your next exciting opportunity? Your search ends here!
We are currently seeking an experienced Ultrasound Technician to embark on a 13-week travel assignment at one of our esteemed Soliant-approved healthcare facilities.
- RDMS certification
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
- About 2 years of hands-on scanning experience
- Duration: 13-week contract
- Competitive weekly compensation plus comprehensive benefits package
- Work schedule: Four 10-hour shifts per week
- Day shift availability
To apply, simply submit your resume for consideration. Alternatively, if you'd like to get a jump start, feel free to email your resume along with two professional references who can be contacted directly to:
I look forward to hearing from you!
678 748 5613
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement