“We Make Life Better for Those Who Make Lives Better!” Soliant Health is looking for a Sonographer/Ultrasound Technologist to step into a contract/travel role at one of our accredited facilities in Menomonee Falls, WI. Locals are welcomed to apply. The full job description is as follows:
*QUICK INTERVIEWS and OFFERS*
Schedule: .7 FTE including weekend rotation Saturday and Sunday This position would be 56 hours a pay period. Four hours on Saturday and Sunday rotation. There are two call shifts a month.
- Weekday start times are either 7-3:30 or 8-4:30 Weekend Start times either 7-3 or 7-11
- Candidate must be proficient with ultrasound equipment and have basic knowledge of patient care equipment. Familiarity with McKesson PACS, Epic EMR preferred.
- Certificate Required: BLS
- Sonographers will be required to be registered in Abdomen (AB), OB/GYN (OB) and Vascular (VT).
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life support for the Healthcare provider (BLS) or an American Heart Association (AHA) approved equivalent is required within 90 days of hire.
- Failure to meet requirement within specified time frame will result in dismissal
This is NOT an entry level position! EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
Please contact me directly to hear about all our Imaging jobs throughout the U.S. Feel free to send your resume/references to [email protected] and complete the following checklist www.soliant.com/skillschecklist Please also reference my name on the checklist (Mercedes Noble) I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Account Executive - Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement