Full-time position with an elementary and possibly high school caseload. The SLP will be over 1-3 buildings with the support of 4 other SLPs in the district.
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Makes and recommends appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate students’ experiences.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
- Indiana SLP license
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement