South Bend School In Need Of An Experienced Speech Language Pathologist
Elkhart, IN 4 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We provide therapists with exceptional professional development opportunities. We connect districts, schools, and students with the specialists they need to excel. And, every day, we eliminate limits, obliterate obstacles, and completely change the way education is delivered.
- Must have Indiana speech language pathologist license
- Master's degree in communications disorders or similar.
- W2 contract opportunity with benefits
- August 2023 - June 2024
- Full Time - 35+ hours
- Competitive Pay - starting at $38 per hour
- Working with K-12 students
- General education and Special needs students
- Participates in developing Individual Education Plans (IEPs), including measurable goals and objectives for each student’s needs as applicable to the educational setting.
- Develops a Plan of Care for Medicaid eligible Speech Language Impaired students, which may include specific instructions to students, parents, teachers, and other professionals on the interdisciplinary team.
- Identifies/selects appropriate materials and equipment for therapy.
- Establishes schedules for therapy sessions.
- Requests diagnostic and/or therapeutic assistance from Speech Language Impaired Resource Specialist and/or Diagnostician.
- Director would like to provide more information during interview.
Do you want to learn more about the interview process? Submit your resume below or Email Lindsey a copy of your updated resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement