Soliant is accepting applications for a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist position, working with preschoolers in a district near Southborough, MA.
Details of the position below:
- Mondays to Wednesdays are full days, with Thursdays and Fridays as half days
- Seeking applicants with experience with ASD, developmental disabilities or multiple disabilities
We seek applicants who are flexible, great at communication, and able to jump in and start working.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Massachusetts SLP license
Additional details about the position will be shared in a direct interview with administrators.
If you have questions about the contracting process or compensation, please contact Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement