Category Schools - SLP - CFY
Job Type Contract
Soliant has partnered with a school district near Southfield, MI, and is seeking 2 contract SLPs for the remainder of the school year.
Both positions are full-time, one working with Junior High students, and 1 working with a combination of elementary and high school students.
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines
- Developing speech and language goals in Individualized Education Programs
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
- Participating in the Medicaid billing process for school-based services as directed.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Michigan SLP license (either full license, or provisional)
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement