One of Soliant's clients, located near Sparks, NV, is interviewing School Psychologists to be a part of a Child Find team in the upcoming school year.
Applicant's responsibilities will consist of assessing the psycho-social needs of children and young adults.
Additional details below:
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Based in one location
- Work alongside a General Education Teacher, Special Education Teacher, Physical Therapist and Speech-Language Pathologist
We seek certified school psychologists with the following skills:
- Proficiency in psychological evaluations and assessments
- Ability to deliver psychology services in a comprehensive delivery model
- Knowledge of Special Education service delivery
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
In order to work with a wide range of age groups and with students who may have an array of diagnoses, disabilities or learning impairments, applicants must have a Nevada Department of Education endorsement as a School Psychologist.
To apply, send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement