Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) in the area of Spartanburg, SC! I am working with a school 40 minutes outside of Spartanburg is interviewing applicants now for a position in the next school year.
Details of the position below:
- Work with elementary school students
- Manageable caseload
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, applicants will be responsible for:
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team.
- Planning therapy activities to promote communication interaction objectives.
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Eligibility for a South Carolina license in Speech-Language Pathology (Soliant can provide guidance in the process)
In addition to assistance with the placement process, Soliant offers the following benefits to contractors:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (for full-time hours)
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- CEU reimbursements
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement