Are you excited about special education but tired of lunch duty, bus duty, and other collateral responsibilities? Soliant contract teachers get paid for every minute they work and are eligible for overtime!
We are currently looking to contract Special Education teachers on behalf of a Springfield area school. If you are in Special Education and you are looking for a change this could be for you!
- You must be certified to work as a Special Education Teacher in Ohio
- Have an equivalent certification in another state with Ohio reciprocity
- On-site only
- Multiple caseload options available – let us know your preference!
Please note the responsibilities below may vary depending on setting and caseload.
- Plan and implement individualized education programs (IEPs) for students with intellectual disabilities in a self-contained classroom setting.
- Develop and deliver instructional lessons based on students' individualized goals and objectives.
- Utilize a variety of teaching strategies and instructional materials to meet the diverse learning needs of students.
- Assess student progress regularly and modify instructional strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with parents, general education teachers, and support staff to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Provide a safe and nurturing classroom environment that promotes social-emotional development.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress, attendance, and behavior.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: Comprehensive coverage for you and your eligible dependents.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Enjoy the benefit of a 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Pet Insurance: Take care of your furry friends with our pet insurance option.
If you are interested in this position, or if you would like to know more about any Soliant Education position, please reach out to me directly. I’m happy to help!
Account Executive, Soliant Schools
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement