Special Education Instructor for the Upcoming Academic Year in Santa Barbara, CA
Santa Barbara, CA 3 days agoApply Now
Soliant is currently seeking a highly qualified Special Education Teacher for a full-time or part-time position in the Santa Barbara area. The Special Education Teacher will be responsible for providing targeted treatment to students in need, assisting them in developing and improving their ability to successfully complete everyday tasks within their classroom setting and daily lives. We are actively recruiting candidates for the current academic school year, and our director is ready to review backgrounds and conduct interviews for this position.
- Full-time position available.
- Onsite work at the school location.
- Caseload will cover students from Pre-K to 12th grade.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Preferred possession of a degree in Special Education.
- Active Special Education Teacher license.
- Bachelor's degree in education.
- 401k retirement savings plan.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Vision insurance coverage.
- Dental insurance coverage.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please contact Michael Barcena for further information. You can reach him at (770)-882-2011 or via email at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you soon and discussing this exciting opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement