Special Education Occupational Therapist (OT) - 23-24 School Year, Rosemount, MN
Rosemount, MN 6 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
Occupational Therapist Opening Near Rosemount, MN for 2023-2024 School Year
Are you a passionate Occupational Therapist seeking a new opportunity for the upcoming 2023/2024 school year? We are seeking a dedicated and dynamic individual to join our team!
- Full-Time '23-24 SY
- M-F | 37.5 hours per week
- 1 Primary Worksite - Students with Unique Needs (SUN program)
As a Full-Time School Occupational Therapist you will...
- help students overcome physical, mental, and emotional challenges to lead independent and meaningful lives.
- You will evaluate, plan, and implement therapeutic interventions to improve students' ability to engage in daily activities and occupations.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), evaluations, assessments, and collaborate with teachers, parents, and Special Education teams.
- Master's Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active Minnesota State License
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
**If you are interested in this position, apply today! For immediate consideration, send your resume and interview availability to Taylor Simmons or give me a call at 470-489-1828. Looking forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement