A school district near Tracyton has an opening for a Special Education Paraprofessional! The client is in need of a full-time Special Education Paraprofessional to cover the school year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time/32.5 hours per week
- Middle and high school caseloads
- Paraeducator II preferred
- Experience in Washington as a Paraprofessional
- Must be able to perform all general Special Education paraprofessional roles and duties
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call (470)-375-9233 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement