Schools are seeking a paraprofessional who enjoys making a positive change in students lives. This position will give you the opportunity to work alongside people who also have a genuine passion for education. You’ll be able to assist students in fully participating in the classroom only if possess excellent communication skills and a warm heart.
- Length of Assignment- ASAP – May 29, 2023
- Hours per week: 35+ hours per week
- Caseload/Job Details: 1-on-1 and group positions. Special education students.
- High school diploma
- Take a paraprofessional test or have an associates degree
- Get paid every Friday
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical and dental benefits offered
If this sounds like the career for you, apply below. For more information, Email Lindsey or call 770-882-2045. Once we’re in contact, I’ll be able to provide you with more details and the hiring process. Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement