Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
We are searching for a School Paraprofessional/Teacher’s Aid to join a school near Dover, NH for the 22/23 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 32.5 hours per week
- Multiple needs, mainly middle school
- 1:1 and small groups
- Must be comfortable working with special education students with behavior needs, low cognitive disabilities, communication, support with personal hygiene, etc
A little about you:
- New Hampshire state teaching license or comparable certification is a plus
- Previous experience in schools or with children/students is preferred
- Must be comfortable working with special education and disabled students
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement