Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
We are searching for a School Paraprofessional/Teacher’s Aid to join a school near Walpole, MA for the 22/23 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- Elementary school caseload
- Mild-moderate caseload
- Must have experience with students on the autism spectrum
A little about you:
- Massachusetts state teaching license or comparable certification is a plus
- Previous experience in schools or with children/students is preferred
- Must be comfortable working with special education and disabled students
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement