Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type All Job Types
A school district near San Francisco, CA has an opening for a Special Education Teacher! The client is in need of a full-time licensed Special Education Teacher.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time position
- Self-Contained Mild to Moderate Intellectual Delay
- IEPs, Triennial assessments, Development of Adapted Curriculum
- K-12 Caseload
- Credentials in CA as a Special Education teacher.
- Must be able to perform all general Special Education Teacher roles and duties
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call 470-482-6328 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement