Special Education Program Admin- San Francisco, CA Competitive Pay!
San Francisco, CA 9 days agoApply Now
We are currently hiring for a Special Education Program Administrator for the upcoming 2022-2023 School Year in San Francisco, California. This opportunity comes with great pay, great opportunities and even better benefits!
- Assist the Supervisor of Related Services with overseeing the following services: Speech and Language, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Adapted Physical Education, Visually Impaired, Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Orthopedic Impairment, Audiology, Orientation and Mobility and Assistive Technology.
- Valid California Administrative Services Credential or eligibility for a California Administrative Services Credential.
- 2 years of applicable knowledge/experience related to Special Education
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Special Education preferred
- Five (5) years of experience teaching special education in schools serving underserved students
- Experience coaching and designing/facilitating professional development opportunities
- Experience serving as a related services administrator
- Experience planning staff development programs
Benefits of working with our company:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
- 401K Matching
- And more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement