We are seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher (SPED) to join our friendly team of educational professionals near Honea Path, SC. As a SPED, you will provide special education students with learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “apply” to submit a resume.
Soliant is a recruiting agency with a desire to make life better for those who make lives better-educators! The children of today are the leaders of tomorrow, and educators play a vital role in preparing those children for the future. We are dedicated to pairing you with a role that meets the needs of your career and allows you to make a memorable impact on the community. Let us partner with you today to build a brighter future for tomorrow!
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 37.5 hours/week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Caseload/Job Details: Inclusion & Pull Out for Academic Assistance, 3rd-4th grade (Elementary), 15 Students (could increase with more students completing evaluations).
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Education
- Must have a state education certification in Special Education
For immediate consideration, please apply below and email a copy of your resume to Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement