Soliant is actively seeking a Special Education Teacher near Bangor, Maine for the school year! This is an excellent school district with a very welcoming team environment! Soliant can assist with housing and relocation, so do not let that be the reason you don't take advantage of this fantastic opportunity!
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill the position as soon as possible!
- Full time
- Elementary, Middle, and High School Openings
- Multiple Caseload Opportunities
- Licensed/Certified to teach in State of Maine
- Comfortable Working On-site
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Available
To apply directly for this position, please send your resume to [email protected] or call 678-274-5722 with any questions you may have. Once your resume has been received, I will contact you to find out your availability for a phone interview. I look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement