Soliant has partnered with a school district near Detroit, MI that's in need of a Special Education Teacher! This position would be responsible for working within a developmentally delayed self contained classroom. This position would be full time.
- ASAP - June 2024
- Full Time - 37.5 Hours
- Multiple Positions Available!
- Elementary Caseload
- Self-Contained Classrooms
- Experience in schools preferred, but not required
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Bachelor Degree in Special Education
- Michigan Special Education License
- New Graduates Welcome!
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume, or reach out to me directly!
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement