We have a need in our school district for a Special Education Teacher. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: near Swainsboro, Georgia
- Master’s degree in Special Education
- State Education Certification in Special Education
- 22/23 School Year
- Onsite Only
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- GNETS teacher
- Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7721.
Looking forward to speaking!
Mayce Faroon, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement