Director is ready to interview.
A school district near Tempe, Arizona is looking for a full-time special education teacher to joint their team. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a great group of kids in a self-contained setting. Caseload is approximately 10 students in 6th-8th grade.
- Full time.
- M-F, 7:00am-3:00pm
- On site.
- $35.00-$44.00/ hour, DOE.
- Caseload: 10 students; 6th to 8th grade level with 2nd to 3rd grade cognition.
- Virtual interview process.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement