We have partnered with a school district looking for a Full-Time Special Education Teacher. We are seeking candidates with a passion for children and a willingness to adjust to students with different learning styles.
- Full-Time; Monday – Friday (35 Hours Weekly)
- Start Date: ASAP; End Date: June 2022 – Renewal Options
- Caseload can include the following, but not limited to:
- Elementary School to High School options
- Developing Individualized Student Programs (IEP) for students; maintain compliance with all Federal Regulations and State Policies regarding the education of students with disabilities.
- Assess the needs of student through their IEP and decide whether to employ pull-in services or pull-out services if deemed necessary
- Experience with collaboration, co-teaching, presentation of lesson plans, creating assessments, differentiation to meet all student’s needs, scaffolding of activities.
- Certified in Special Education General Curriculum by the State of NC
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Special Education
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible. We are completing screenings for applicants daily. All applicants will be contacted within a 48-hour minimum time frame.
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement