Join Our Compassionate Team as a School-Based Special Education Teacher in Manchester, NH and Surrounding Areas!
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with special needs? Do you thrive in a collaborative and supportive educational environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dedicated team as a School-Based Special Education Teacher in Manchester, NH and the surrounding areas!
At Soliant, we are committed to providing exceptional educational services and supporting the growth and development of students with special needs. We partner with schools in Manchester, NH and neighboring areas to deliver comprehensive special education programs, empowering students to achieve their full potential.
As a Special Education Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in creating and implementing individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with diverse learning needs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering effective instruction tailored to the unique needs of each student.
- Assessing and monitoring student progress, adjusting teaching strategies as necessary.
- Collaborating with general education teachers and other specialists to ensure an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Providing direct instruction and support to students in both individual and small group settings.
- Utilizing assistive technology and other resources to enhance student learning and engagement.
To be considered for this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Valid Special Education teaching license in the state of New Hampshire.
- Experience working with students with special needs (preferred).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to the success and well-being of students.
We value our team members and offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic about making a difference in the lives of students with special needs, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to Madison Logan at [email protected].
Join our compassionate team and be a part of transforming the lives of students in Manchester, NH and the surrounding areas. Apply today!
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for understanding.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement