Special Education Teacher Job near Farmington, NM
Are you an experienced SPED educator near Farmington looking for a fresh start? This is your chance to work with a supportive and all-around amazing school district for the remainder of the school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- Full time 37.5 hours
- K-12 caseload
- IEP experience strongly preferred
- ASAP interviews via zoom!
- Bachelor’s in education and then Master’s in SPED
- Active SPED license
- On Site only
On-Site Benefits For Full Time Candidates:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k Company Matching
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
If you or someone you know is a qualified fit, please send an up-to-date resume to Hakim Gray at (770)-882-2048!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement