Special Education Teacher Job - SPED Needed - Near the Lenox, MA Area
Lenox, MA 13 days agoApply Now
NEW! Soliant is working with a school district in the Lenox, MA area that is in need of a Special Education Teacher for the 2022/2023 school year.
- Planning and assessment of instruction and curriculum.
- Maintain classroom management.
- Plan and deliver effective instruction.
- Communicating with students, parents, and other district employees to work on behalf of students.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) Certification in Moderate Disabilities 5-12.
- Experience working with students with multiple disabilities.
- Excellent classroom management skills and ability to work as a team.
Interested in this position or something similar? We have positions available nationwide! Apply today or please email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement