A school district near Des Moines, Washington is searching for a special education instructor. Program is specially integrated within general education classes. Candidate will plan, coordinate and provide services for students, parents and staff to assess and improve the effectiveness of education within the district, work with staff, families and/or agencies to develop needed service options, cooperate with the special education director, principals, staff members and community in implementation of a comprehensive instructional program for special needs students.
- $36.00- $41.00 per hour, DOE.
- Full-time. 37.5 hours/week
- Monday through Friday.
- Candidate must have current WA state teaching certification with Special Education endorsement.
- Caseload: Elementary School. Integrated special education/general education room.
- Virtual interview process.
Guaranteed hours. Competitive pay. We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement